Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
1) Netven is an authorized class B Internet Service Provider, for AP and TS regions having its registered office at Basement-01, Next Galleria mall, Panjagutta, Hyderabad.
2) Subscriber has desired to become the authorized Internet access Subscriber of Netven to access the Internet services of Netven in his area.
3) Subscriber is responsible to obtain necessary Statutory License / Permissions / Clearances, as may be required to avail the Internet service.
4) Subscriber agrees that if he changes the Internet service provider other than the authorized service Provider to access the Internet provided by Netven, in such case Netven can terminate the Internet services immediately and shall not be liable in any manner to the Partner.
5) Subscriber shall provide the Internet access network diagram to Netven and if any changes are there, the same shall be intimated from time to time and also assures that he will display the network diagram at his premises.(Commercial use only)
6) For all Internet related complaints/grievances/Issues, for any kind of cable service interruptions, the Subscriber has to contact the Customer care numbers only.
7) The Internet access service under this agreement shall be terminated immediately, if Netven finds any kind of illegal activities using through Internet and in such case the Subscriber is sole responsible for the consequences arised out of search by the Government / authorities of India.
8) Subscriber shall not violate any rules and regulations of Govt. of India specified from time to time and any violation is the sole responsibility of the Partner.
9) The Subscriber is not authorized by Netven to re-distribute the Internet services provided by Netven to any others users.
10) Netven confirms that it has got all the rights to amend any kind of new terms and conditions at any point of time for this terms & conditions at its discretion and the Subscriber shall be bound to accept the same.
11) Netven confirms that any kind of equipment to enable the access of its Internet is the responsibility of the Subscriber and shall not use any illegal devices / software’s as per the rules of Govt. of India.
12) Netven guarantees to provide 95% uptime of the Internet access circuit average subject to force measures and Physical Cable Network working condition through which Internet access is enabled by Provider. Network availability is measured at the router port/node of the Subscriber to Netven Switch port.
13) Netven Internet Public / Private IP’s / User name should not be used for any spamming, call termination, network tampering, and any unauthorized services.
14) The Partner shall intimate the Netven in written about the disconnection of service and should obtain the acknowledgment from Netven.
The Subscriber shall abide by the following clauses:
- The Subscriber shall not any objectionable, obscene, unauthorized or any other content, messages or communications infringing copyright, intellectual property right and shall not violate international & domestic cyber laws, in any form or inconsistent with the laws of India.
- The Subscriber shall not use the Internet for anti-national activities, which is punishable under Indian Penal Code or other applicable law. The Internet cannot be used in such a manner as to endanger or make vulnerable a networked infrastructure. Acts such as break-ins or attempted break-ins of networks shall be regarded as an anti-national act and shall be dealt in accordance with the Indian Penal Code.
- Subscriber shall not use any hardware / which are identified as unlawful and or render Internet security vulnerable. Either party shall make available, on demand, to the representatives of the Company and agencies authorized by the Government of India, full access to the equipment of the either party for technical scrutiny and detailed inspection.
- The Internet Service shall be subject to the provisions of Indian Telegraph Act, 1985, Indian Wireless Act, 1933, TRAI Act, 1997 and various clauses of ISP License Agreement issued by the Govt. of India, as modified from time to time.
* If the Subscriber fails to comply with any of the above clauses, the service connection will be disconnected without any intimation and Subscriber will be held responsible for all consequences arised out of it.
Netven shall not be a party to any transaction including, without limitation for goods, service and or third party content, between the third party content provider, etc. In no event shall Netven or its employees be liable to anyone for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the service including, without limitation damages resulting from or for loss whether direct or indirect of business revenue or profits, corruption or destruction of data or service interruptions whether attributable to any negligent act or omission of Netven or of its employees or otherwise. No guarantee of end-to-end bandwidth on Internet is made. Netven or its employees are not liable for whatsoever for any failures, defect in connectivity or accidental loss of connectivity with the network computer or any inconvenience damage or loss including consequential liabilities that may be caused to anyone or of any kind arising there from.
Since our services are prepaid, refund or cancellation is not allowed. Refund is processed only in the event of non-feasibility and time required is 12 weeks.
Neither party will be liable for any act, omission, or failure to fulfil its obligations under this AGREEMENT if such act, omission or failure arises from any cause reasonable beyond its control including strikes, lockouts, riots, acts or war, epidemics, governmental action the date of this Registration cum Application along with terms & conditions, fire and communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes or other disasters (called “Force Majeure"). The parties unable to fulfil its obligations due to Force Majeure will immediately notify the other in writing of the reasons for its failure to fulfil its obligations and the effect of such failure. Either party shall use all responsible endeavours to avoid or remove the cause and performs its obligations. The obligations of either party would have to be fulfilled once the disabling conditions (which had prevented the fulfilment or obligations under the Force Majeure clause) no longer exist.
The Subscriber shall access the internet of Netven till the authorized cable provider exists with Netven as Netven authorized cable provider.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSCRIBER:
Subscriber shall provide photo, residence proof such as Voter ID Card/Ration Card/Telephone bill/Passport/ card / Electricity Bill/ Driving Licence on signing this Registration cum Application along with terms & conditions the Internet services by Netven.
This agreement is effective once the subscriber signed the Registration Form.
All the parties to the agreement hereby that the courts at Hyderabad shall alone have jurisdiction to deal with any matters or claims arising out of this Registration cum Application along with terms & conditions.